A recently refurbished large 6 bed house on the popular St Marks Street in the sought after location of Kingsholm. The property has a private paved back garden (good for easy upkeep!) with a secure cycle park. Lovely and large living room with ensuite bedrooms available.
There is on street parking, with super connections to Oxstalls campus and Hartpury College. Kingsholm Stadium is directly opposite, with Gloucester Cathedral a 10 minute walk away with Gloucester train station is a 12 minute walk away.
At a glance
- 4 St Mark Street, GL1 2QQ
- 6 double fully furnished study bedrooms (2 with en-suite)
- Large lounge/dining room. Kitchen with range cooker, microwave, American style fridge/freezer. Washing machine and tumble dryer in separate laundry
- Cycle park
- Rent £95.00 – £105.00 (en-suite) per week including all utility bills (capped) x 48 weeks per annum
- Full gas central heating
- On street permit parking
- 2 en-suite rooms + 1 bathroom + 1 extra separate WC
- Cable TV & high-speed broadband
- Secure rear garden
- Deposits held with Government recognised scheme
- No fees