A really lovely 4 bed house on the popular St Marks Street in the sought after location of Kingsholm. The property has a large garden that leads directly onto Kingsholm Stadium – great for your rugby fans out there! The top bedroom in particular has tremendous views across the stadium, so you can watch matches for free. Very comfortable communal living room with joint kitchen.
There is on street parking, with super connections to Oxstalls campus and Hartpury College. Gloucester Cathedral a 10 minute walk away with Gloucester train station is a 12 minute walk away.
At a glance
- 41 St Marks Street, GL1 2QG
- 4 fully furnished double study bedrooms
- Kitchen with hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Cycle park
- Communal lounge/dining room
- Rent £95.00 per week including all utility bills (capped) x 48 weeks per annum
- Full gas central heating
- On-street permit parking
- 1 bathroom
- BT TV & high-speed broadband
- Secure rear garden
- Deposits held with Government recognised scheme
- No fees