A large 6 bed house in the perfect location, a spitting distance from Gloucester Cathedral (can been seen in its full beauty from the back bedrooms). A beautiful old property with high ceilings and period features. This house has a secure parking area, large enough for four cars (at a squeeze!).
Very comfortable communal living room with joint dining room. Sainsburys is right outside, with the centre of Gloucester a few minutes walk away. It has super connections to Oxstalls campus and Hartpury College. Gloucester train station approximately a 5 minute walk away with Gloucester Docks (and all its bars and restaurants) a 10 minute walk away.
At a glance
- 25 Worcester Street, GL1 3AJ
- 6 double fully furnished study bedrooms (1 with en-suite)
- Large 18ft communal lounge/dining room
- 2 kitchens
- Kitchen with range cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer. Kitchenette with extra microwave and fridge/freezer, dishwasher. Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Parking at rear for 4 – 6 cars (depending upon size)
- Cycle park
- Rent £95.00 – £105 (en-suite) per week including all utility bills (capped) x 48 weeks per annum.
- Full gas central heating
- Parking for 4 – 6 cars
- Additional on-street permit parking
- 1 bathroom + 3 shower rooms
- Cable TV & high-speed broadband
- Secure rear garden
- Deposits held with Government recognised scheme
- Local Authority HMO Licence
- No fees